Anyone who knows me, knows that it is hard to believe I am talking about vagina's, let alone talking about them every Friday, but fact is, there is so much we need to know about our "girl." It hurts my feelings to know there are so many women who are clueless about their va-jay-jay's, there needs to be more information and I intend to give it to you.
1. Only 30% of women orgasm from intercourse. Shocker!!! The clitoris has all the fun. We have over 6,000 nerve endings in that one little piece of flesh. Thank goodness. It is that sweet spot that allows sexual stimulation in addition to intercourse. You are probably thinking, "What about the G-Spot?" Well, come to find out, the G Spot is merely an extension of the C Spot. It is the internal side of it.
2. Ejaculation vs. Squirting. Not every woman ejaculates or squirts and that is perfectly normal. When a woman ejaculates, a small amount of milky discharge comes out during sexual arousal. On the other hand, a woman who squirts is essentially peeing. That's right, it's piss! So, I know that most guys love a girl that can squirt, but it is mostly, if not entirely urine. Surprise!!!
3. Kegel Exercises. Ladies, the best part about having a va-jay-jay is that we can work it out and keep it tight. It is like any other muscle, a little squeeze and release can go a long way. Even better, you can do it anytime, anywhere. If you need a little assistance, there are many products on the market that will give you a little edge. My personal favorite is the Jade Kegel Egg. Just insert and go!
4. Natural Cleaning Process. The vagina is a self cleaning oven. While there are a million and one products out there to "clean" out Ladyflower, the best one is simply water. See my previous Va-Jay-Jay Friday post about Waterworks!
5. Your vagina can fall out. I was a little shocked when I first heard this. You mean to tell me that my Va-Jay-Jay can come out of me? Yes, that's right... the structure that holds your vagina in place can actually fall apart, called vaginal prolapse, causing you "stuff" to hang outside of your body. Imagine a tube sock turned inside out. Only good news is that your doctor can put you back together again.
This has been a rather interesting read, wouldn't you say? Studies show, the more confident you are about your vagina and what's going on with it, the better orgasms you will have. So read up. I guess it is like anything else, once you have freedom of mind, you can let go of uncertainties and let loose, literally. Learn all that you can about your va-jay-jay and then have fun with it.